Friday 11 November 2011

grand jour

Assalamualaikum and bonjour fellas.
         so,as i said on my recent post,im going to post a post about my birthday-day.well,it wasn't a big celebration that i had,but somehow,i'm happy about it.it was really a GRAND JOUR!
      i spent my birthday night with my family,we ate at Dreamland.well,we supposed to go to hotel perkasa but it was booked for a wedding.then,the next day,i went to pizza with my friends,peja,lila and epop.the atmosphere was oh-so-hustle-and-bustle even it was just us and a few customers there.(we owned the pizza that day).so,here are some pictures.
at last,a picture of lila.yeah,we also celebrated it in balai polis.=p
so,that's all..Assalamualaikum and au revoir,love.
    
   dear you,i know you are going to read this.i want an ice-cream.gimme one,pur-lease?
         

No comments:

Post a Comment