Thursday 10 November 2011

analagous & tracherous

Assalamualaikum and bonjour ♥,
         exam weeks are finally over.and yeah,what a stressful days i've been through.struggling from falling down because i did fall during UP2.and it sucks.from nom 2 to nom 37?yeah,seriously.but i have a faith that i'll do well during this excel exam,i did.ouh,wait!i don't put any hope for add. math.believe me,it was oh-so-difficult.i would rather answering all chemistry papers back to back than answering that freakin-torturing mind questions.i don't  mind if i even flunk.science papers were ok,just ok.but during my Bio test,i puked,vomited in the ladies.i just don't know what's going on.so,i didn't think i'll get A.(which on my aim list,i targeted to get A)
        so,ain't talking about exam.past is past.and i'm spending my precious time on social networkS.which is like a revenge.i had not been on these sites for a month and it's enough to drive me nuts.more banana.haha.i gave both of my FB and twit passwords to my sister and asked her to change it so i won't sneek peek them.but at last,i had to hack my accounts.and someone did hack mine too,after i did it.so,if you think i don't know who on earth are you,you are wrong because my device is high-tech.not like yours.i've detected you.=p
   school is nearly over and holiday is coming.it's a no-and-more-hooray circumstances.i love school,but i prefer home.i'm planning to do some revision before i'm going for a holiday.and i just can't wait!.
    i'd turned sweet-sixteen on monday.i celebrated it with my girlfriends.but don't worry,i'll post it later.;)
BTW,if you guys noticed somethin'.i just changed my header.haha,well,that's a brand new information.LOL.not so important to be told.okey,it's 23:47 right now.i'm not sleepy(i can't sleep,thanks to my hot chocolate) and i'm not planning to sleep anyway.i'm going to do some "work out".new song,well not really.it WAS my fav. song when i was in form 2 and it was my tumblr friend who lemme know about it.ARTM,like we used to..yah,jiwang.i know..
so,Assalamualaikum and Au Revoir.


       " if you love let it go,if it comes to you it yours,if it doesn't it never was" 

No comments:

Post a Comment