Thursday 18 August 2011

born to breath

Assalamualaikum and bonjour everyone.
at last,updating this thing.i haven't been here for somehow,like 2 weeks because i'm not around.and i'm gonna post about it later.talking about present,i'm busy retaking my exam paperS and it is suck.believe me.all your friends are relaxing their mind after 2 weeks of doing brain-wrecking thing while you are stuck on a table with papers,load of papers.but now,only a paper left and it's history.

my routine is getting messy since i'm back from Saudi Arabia.jetlag,i think.sleeping disorder,and it's disturbing me.but at least,3 hours of sleep is enough to move my body and force myself to go to school and the only reason for me,doing that is to meet my friends.man,i miss them so much,especially the first row fellas,peja and lila.hahaha!

so,gonna continue stud-dying.i'd left many subjects and it's not easy to do a catch-up.so,istiqomah.=)
Assalamualaikum and Au revoir,love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment